Self-standing steel chimney product materials
Pude Yuelan is a professional leader China Self-standing chimney steel chimney manufacturer with high quality and reasonable price. The choice of flue liner material is determined by the exhaust environment. For fuel gas boiler flue gas, kitchen oil flue gas and other flue gases with temperatures below 300°C and low corrosiveness, SUS304 stainless steel plates are generally used. Diesel generator sets and other high-temperature flue gases SUS316 stainless steel plates should be used for flue gas or highly corrosive flue gas emissions. The outer wall of the flue can be made of SUS304 stainless steel plate or galvanized steel plate. The outer wall of the outdoor flue should be made of SUS304 stainless steel plate.
The thermal insulation material is made of aluminum silicate filling combined with high-temperature-resistant foaming materials, and the equipment site connections are made of aluminum silicate fiber felt. The thickness of the insulation layer is generally based on different exhaust medium temperatures, and insulation materials with thicknesses of 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm are selected. For details, please refer to the "Flue Outer Wall Temperature Gauge".
Product features of self-standing steel chimneys
1. The product is safe and reliable, with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and good heat insulation properties.
2. Advanced technology, reasonable structure, stable process and reliable quality; long service life (expected value 50 years) and no need for maintenance at ordinary times.
3. Light weight, scientific and reasonable bracket combination, simple and convenient on-site equipment; it can reduce labor intensity and equipment costs during large fluctuations.
4. Equipment convenience: The difficult and complicated process of manufacturing equipment in a narrow shaft at high altitude is transformed into workshop production, integrated molding, and transportation to the site for assembly of the equipment. This not only simplifies the equipment procedures, but also ensures that the inner liner, insulation layer, and outer shell Production quality issues in many aspects. At the same time, it becomes very convenient to combine equipment on site.
5. The appearance is beautiful and generous, and can be used as a wall-mounted chimney to decorate the facade of the building.
6. It has good functions and is an updated product of brick, cement and general carbon steel plate chimneys.
Self-standing steel chimney installation process
1. High-quality steel is used for the installation of steel chimneys: the thickness of the steel plate is 16mm, the length is 20m, and it is processed by a plate rolling machine into a cylindrical shape with a diameter of 1.4m. Then all seams are welded internally and externally. When welding, welding slurry should be used Full, no holes, smooth and flat surface.
2. The bottom flange of the steel chimney is made of a plate with a thickness of 20mm and a hole diameter of 28mm. It is connected to the ground foundation with bolts of ￠26mm×100mm.
3. Weld three equally spaced fixed points on the steel chimney 5m to 20m from bottom to top, so that the wind cables can be connected and fixed to the anchor points on the ground.
4. Pour a chimney foundation with a diameter of 2m and a depth (thickness) of 2.3m on the ground using commercial concrete.
5. The chimney foundation steel structure uses ￠16㎜ rebar, the rebar density is 24, and the upper and lower connections use ￠12mm rebar for binding.
6. The bolts for fixing the foundation and the steel chimney are respectively embedded in the reinforced concrete foundation, and the distance is reasonably and evenly distributed.
7. When the steel chimney is installed using a truck-type crane, the chimney barrel is connected to the foundation screws by using double nuts. When lifting to the corresponding position, pull up the wind cable to connect it to the ground anchor, and the angle between the wind cable and the ground should not be greater than 60°.
8. After the overall welding and hoisting installation of the steel chimney is completed, the inner and outer cylinders of the chimney should be fully painted for anti-corrosion. When painting, the surface of the chimney wall must be treated, all weld slag and impurities must be cleaned, and the paint should be evenly painted to keep the chimney clean. The body surface is flat and smooth, and the color is bright.
9. The relationship between the diameter of the self-standing chimney and the height of the corresponding position should be determined after calculation according to the strength and deformation requirements. The diameter of the lower part of the chimney should be met, and other tension damping and measures should be taken.
10. The local stability of the chimney under the action of bending moments and axial forces should be checked based on bending moments, horizontal seismic effects and corresponding axial pressure effects. (stainless steel chimney)
11. Under the action of bending moment and axial force, calculate the axial stability coefficient and overall stability of the chimney welding tube section according to the cantilever structure.
The thickness of the insulation layer must be determined through temperature calculation, and the minimum thickness is above 50. The thickness of the insulation layer of a fully radiant furnace type chimney cannot be less than 75.
12. When the temperature of the chimney smoke exceeds 560 degrees, stainless steel (1Cr18Ni9Ti) can be used as the uranium fasteners of the heat insulation layer.
13. When the critical wind force of the chimney is lower than 6m/s, the wind breaking circle must be set. The critical wind speed of the chimney is 7m/s~12m/s, which is lower than the design wind force. If it is not economical to change the distance, diameter and thickness of the chimney, the wind breaking circle can also be set.
Hot Tags: Self-standing chimney steel chimney, China, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Factory, Quotation, Buy, Quality, Made in China, Price, Low Price