Product material of Free-standing Single-barreled Steel Chimney
The choice of flue liner material is determined by the smoke exhaust environment. The temperature of fuel gas boiler flue gas, kitchen oil fume, etc. is lower than 300 ℃, and the flue gas with low corrosion is generally selected from SUS304 stainless steel plate, diesel generator set, etc. SUS316 stainless steel plate should be used for flue gas or highly corrosive flue gas discharge. The outer wall of the flue can choose SUS304 stainless steel plate or galvanized steel plate, and the outer wall of the outdoor flue should choose SUS304 stainless steel plate.
The insulation material is filled with aluminum silicate combined with high temperature resistant foam material, and the joint of the equipment site is made of aluminum silicate fiber felt material. The thickness of the insulation layer is generally selected according to the temperature of different exhaust mediums, and insulation materials with a thickness of 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm are selected. For details, please refer to "Temperature Gauge of Outer Wall of Flue".
Chimneys are facilities that need to be built in many places. Compared with different chimneys, the construction of self-supporting steel chimneys is more difficult, and this kind of chimney also occupies a larger area, but the heat insulation effect of this kind of chimney is better. It is much better than ordinary chimneys, so what are the characteristics of self-supporting steel chimneys.
Let’s talk about Free-standing Single-barreled Steel Chimney:
1. The relationship between the diameter of the Free-standing Single-barreled Steel Chimney and the height of the corresponding position should be calculated and determined according to the strength and deformation requirements. It should meet the diameter of the lower part of the chimney, and take other tension damping and measures.
2. The local stability of the chimney under the action of bending moment and axial force should be checked according to the bending moment, horizontal earthquake action and corresponding axial pressure action (stainless steel chimney).
3. Under the action of bending moment and axial force, calculate the axial stability coefficient and overall stability of the chimney welded tube section according to the cantilever structure. The thickness of the insulation layer must be determined by temperature calculation, and the minimum thickness is above 50. The thickness of the insulation layer of the chimney of the fully radiant furnace type cannot be less than 75.
4. When the temperature of the chimney smoke exceeds 560 degrees, the uranium fixture of the heat insulation layer can be made of stainless steel.
5. When the critical wind force of the chimney is lower than 6m/s, the wind breaking circle should be set. The critical wind speed of the chimney is 7m/s~12m/s, which is lower than the design wind force, and the wind-breaking circle can also be set if it is not economical to change the distance, diameter and thickness of the chimney.
Free-standing Single-barreled Steel Chimney: the installation method of Pude Yuelan self-supporting chimney
The following installation methods are suitable for Free-standing Single-barreled Steel Chimneys:
Steel self-supporting industrial chimneys are generally installed after being prefabricated in the production workshop and transported to the installation site.
The first step: the self-supporting steel chimney is installed using high-quality steel: the thickness of the steel plate is 16mm, the length is 20m, and it is processed into a cylindrical shape with a diameter of 1.4m by a plate rolling machine, and then all seams are welded internally and externally. , The solder paste should be full, without holes, and the surface should be smooth and flat.
Step 2: The bottom flange of the free-standing single-barreled steel chimney is made of a plate with a thickness of 20mm and a hole diameter of 28mm, and is connected to the ground foundation with bolts of ￠26mm×100mm.
Step 3: Weld three equidistant fixed points at 5m to 20m from the bottom to the top of the self-supporting steel chimney, so as to connect the wind cable and then connect and fix it with the anchor point on the ground.
Step 4: A chimney foundation with a diameter of 2m and a depth (thickness) of 2.3m is poured on the ground with commercial concrete.
Step 5: Use ￠16㎜ rebar for the foundation reinforcement structure of the free-standing single-barreled steel chimney.
Step 6: The bolts fixing the foundation and the self-supporting steel chimney are pre-buried in the reinforced concrete foundation respectively, and the distance distribution is reasonable and even.
Step 7: Install the self-supporting steel chimney using a car crane. When the chimney cylinder is connected with the foundation screws, fix it with double nuts. When hoisting to the corresponding position, pull up the wind cable to connect with the ground anchor, and the wind cable and The ground angle is not greater than 60°.
Step 8: After the overall hoisting and installation of the self-supporting steel chimney is completed, the inner and outer cylinders of the self-supporting chimney shall be fully painted for corrosion protection. Clean, brush evenly, keep the surface of the cylinder smooth and bright in color.